Congratulations to our PSU Football Team and we wish them all the successes this weekend at the Big 10 Championship Game. They deserve it! Unfortunately we won’t be tailgating this weekend in Indianapolis. However, speaking of successes, what about our Hoops Club Tailgates …….
Hoops Club Members would like to thank the following for another awesome “Best Tailgate Ever” season:
- All the managers and volunteers who help setup and tear-down;
- Jim Sposito, the bartender extraordinaire, for always making sure we have nice cold beverages … served with a smile; Steve and Paula for all you do!
- Dan Rallis, and his Catering With Style crew members, for keeping our food fresh, hot, tasty and diverse. This was by far the best display of food that we have ever experienced;
- Tommy Wareham and fellow musician – Houston, whose tunes and banter kept things lively and entertaining;
- Our Gatekeepers and Perimeter Fence Spotters – who ensured that the tailgate remained exclusive to the paying club members;
- Deb Salada for her diligence and resulting great pictures;
A special “Thank You” to Mike and Megan Flanagan for always making sure everything was stocked and ready to go: From shopping-to-loading-to-transporting-to-setting up-to-tearing down-to-transporting-to storing … and then to do it all again, and again, and again … . They should be commended for their selfless dedication to making the tailgate as nice as it could be for all of the Hoops Club Members and Guests, PSU Players, Coaches and Staff, and Athletic Department Personnel.
We should all be thankful and appreciative of the effort that everyone involved put forth into making the tailgate the best that it could be, despite the weather!
Looking forward to next year’s #BestTailgate !!!